Sabtu, 27 Agustus 2011

Zacky Vengeance Quotes


"We didn't really know what we were getting ourselves into. We thought you would just go to a restaurant and they would serve you King Cobra, like it was a common thing. But that wasn't the case." Referencing his experience with drinking the blood of the King Cobra

"If it were all going to end tomorrow, we'd still be the same people that we are. I think that's why we have such a long career. We just stay true to ourselves and have fun doing it."

"I read that I was a 6 finger guitarist." Referencing the weirdest thing he ever read about himself.

"I think that illegal downloading is great. I'd rather sell a million songs for 5-10 cents apiece than a hundred at $20 a CD. It's all about getting your music heard.

"As far as my overall favorite song of all time I would probably say MIA form the city of Evil CD. From think that's probably one of the most meaningful, strongest, heartfelt, songs that we've ever written."

"We just really like to try to be the best songwriters that we can be as opposed to a good metal band or good any other kind of band."

"Avenged Sevenfold the album was our lifetime of influences put to work. I think the most distinct difference on this album is that the songs are the most focused that any Avenged Sevenfold songs have ever been in the fact that some of our other songs were on other albums were very long and meandering and almost progressive."

"On the Taste of Chaos tour we just want a tour that is memorable"

"When we tour we can see the change of seasons better."


"One thing we take pride in is being able to play everything that we write live."

"I've never felt that way. I've never felt like a looser. You can't get what you want if you feel like it's you against the world. You'll never get anywhere with negativity. I make my own opportunities I don't feel like everything is against me."

"All of us knew it then at the first rehearsal. We thought we were the biggest band in the world before we even played a show. We knew that was what we wanted to do. We just had to find a way to make it work."

"Johnny would bite your fuckin' ankles."

"I was born out of a vagina that was pretty depraved.

"There was a time when metal ruled the world and I don't see any reason why it should be different now."

"I think a lot of the time writers try to make us sound like a stupid young kid. You don't get to where we are by being a stupid kid that just loves titty bars. We're really smart, and everything we do is really thought out, and they just want to make us look like party machines with stupid opinions on politics. We're more than what people want to write about."

"Zacky Vengeance-Fuck yeah! It's going to be on my tombstone. It's a huge part of my life. Only my family has been there longer."

"When we made the change some kids didn't like it. They'll come back around. A lot of people are scared of change and that's why there are not a lot of bands out there doing anything creative."

"All the other bands in our genre, heavy bands it's like they've given up and given it over to rap. They say aw...fuck TRL. You don't take over the world by leaving unconquered territory."

"When I get a platinum record I'll do a double-line."

"It's 1999-upside down- That was the year we formed the band. But 6661 is cool cuz it's like Satan won. To me that's the real number of the beast."



"We got to the point where we got sick of the screaming and we didn't want to contribute to the noise pollution anymore. Then we realized that all our favorite bands didn't scream."

"It's been like that from day one though. There's no middle ground with us. One of the first reviews we got best album of the month and we also got worst album of the month at the same time. It's like maybe we are onto something here."

"Some players don't appreciate how important rhythm guitar is and how a good rhythm guitarist will hold everything together".

"Just for good measure we had to bum the drummer out by taking away some of his favorite parts of the record too".

"We expect this album to take us to the next level".

"With each album we're becoming a little more fearless. One thing that annoys me is people who say A7X were at their best when "Sounding the Seventh Trumpet" was out. Where were those fans when we couldn't sale out a single show or sale over 2000 copies of the album?"

"Critical Acclaim is us telling people who don't make the decisions to just shut up a minute. Their bitching really isn't helping".


"If you don't know now you know."-Zackys words on stage taking the moon man in 2006 for best new artist in a video.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive